Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Through These Eyes, I've Seen A Thousand Lies...

I recalled a memory today of something I'd forgotten about completely. It reminded me that if someone truly loves you, they'll always want the best for you. Even if it isn't the optimal "outcome" for them. Your happiness will matter to them. Your well-being will matter to them. Even if it's not what they want...

I don't regret any of the decisions I've made recently, at all. But, remembering this just kind of reaffirmed to myself that I've made the right decision. Thought I'd share for some reason.

PS, my blog post from 8/30/10 is all kinds of hi-laaaaaaaarious now. Considering who I was jealous of, and what I was concerned about happening. Funny how things you never think could happen do, and how things work out... #justsayin'

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment